A survey into the effects of COVID-19 on trust, mental health & physical health
Why take part in the study?
COVID-19 is having a profound impact on our lives in more ways than one. You can help us:
- Better understand the short- and long-term effects of COVID-19 on you and your family’s physical and mental health.
- Develop best practices to support you and your family.
- Inform government policies, healthcare services, schools and universities on new ways to rebuild our communities.
Who can take part?
- Any person aged 18+ years old.
- Residents of any country (survey available in Italian, Greek, Spanish, German, French and Chinese [traditional/simplified]).
What happens after the study?
- We are currently following up participants 6 months (since April) and will continue to do so in 12 months’ time.
- You can learn more about the impact of our research here.
- You can subscribe for study updates on Twitter (@GlobalC19Study) and Instagram!
- You are now part of a global initiative to understand the effects of COVID-19 internationally (e.g., UK, USA, Hong Kong, Singapore, Italy, India, Greece, and Germany)!
2300+ people took part in wave 1 and 1100+ have taken part in wave 2! If you have family and friends abroad, please send them our link. We’d love to hear from them!
Get to know us here!
*This study received full ethics approval from the UCL Institute of Education Research Ethics Committee in April 2020 (REC 1331, REC 1345).
Want study updates? Leave us your email!
Department of Psychology & Human Development
University College London
26 Woburn Square
London, WC1H 0AA