Below you will find various position papers and recommendations from experts for why this study (and others of this kind) is important.
- Homeschooling resources from the UCL Institute of Education (IOE)
- Selfcare Tips for parents from YoungMinds
- COVID-19 advice: WHO
- COVID-19 advice and health updates: NHS
- YoungMinds Charity
- Latest publications: LitCovid
- Diagnosis & Treatment Updates: JAMA Network
- Frontiers: COVID-19 Knowledge Hub
- What Works Wellbeing: Advice on improving wellbeing
APS Backgrounder Series: Psychological Science and COVID-19: Conspiracy Theories
27 May 2020
World Economic Forum: Interactive map on how COVID-19 is affecting the workforce, finance, travel and government policies.
14 May 2020
Netflix: Coronavirus explained
22 April 2020
BMJ Opinion: Wearing face masks in the community during the COVID-19 pandemic – altruism and solidarity
16 April 2020
Lancet position paper: Research priorities for COVID-19
15 April 2020
1 June 2020
Mathematica: 19 and me – Risk score Calculator (not endorsement)
15 May 2020
5 May 2020
Lancet: Impact assessment of non-pharmaceutical interventions against coronavirus disease 2019 and influenza in Hong Kong: an observational study
17 April 2020
BMJ Editorials: Covid-19 – Should the public wear face masks?
09 April 2020
New York Times: Distance physically, but stay socially connected.
23 March 2020
Lancet Rapid Review: Prior evidence and how it can inform COVID-19
26 February 2020